Subject: Re: [Leica] What are your secrets to handheld shots?
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 19:23:08 GMT

I have found that over-thinking camera steadyness almost gaurantees blur...

I try to mentally frame the picture, bring the camera to my eye quickly and
fire.  When I wait with the camera up to my face I start to shake and after
about 10 seconds I am a quivering basket case.

Not to get mystical on anyone, but just like in sports, visualizing success
is the best way to realize it.  Thinking about the possibility of failure
(in this case shaking the camera) tends to fulfill the mental proficy.  Ok
everyone, say oohmmm......

Best wishes
Dan States