Subject: Re: [Leica] image quality and format
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 14:59:38 EST

The argument is really moot. With films most often used (reasonable speed)
and the same print size, 120 always beats 35mm. That is not to say that the
35mm photo may not look great, just that on a side-by-side comparison, the
larger format always wins. Whether or not it matters is another concern. Any
of you who have spent time in different formats know what I mean. BTW, I am
excluding high-definition copy films here because of the difficulty in their
use. Especially when any fine grain continuous tone BW film will always look
better than a tech-pan 35mm  in the 120 size.
Bob Figlio