Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V16 #51
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 15:47:19 -0500

on 3/19/00 3:01 AM, Leica Users digest at
owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:

> Dead Meter Lives!(re: Canon 7)

I just had the clip-on meter for my Canon VI T repaired by Quality Light
Metric for a pretty reasonable price--about $70--the mechanism is pobably
similar, somaybe they are not so hard to fix.

I missed the NY camera show this Sun, but I usually go--maybe we could set
up a LUG get together some time at one of the shows.
- --
Bob Marvin