Subject: Re: [Leica] f2.8 90mm Elmarit (Thin) Survey
From: Mickey Rosenthal <michelr@inter.net.il>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 00:18:01 +0200

My Canadian thin T-E( 2831607) is one of my favorite Leica lenses. It has got a
little bit of dust and although I like its sharpness and image quality, but it
seems flary to me, but that's its only default. I believe the new Elmarit to be
better, but I have bought this T-E rather cheap some 10 years ago for about Fl
750 .
Mickey Rosenthal