Subject: [Leica] Oxford Street
From: Andrew Lawson <xandrew_lawsonx@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 00:13:12 +0000 (GMT)

Hello All
     Inspired, partly by the efforts of another
Lugger, I wandered along Oxford Street, London last
week and took a few shots. I took a fairly circular
route through the city and in the end walked about 5
miles. Anyway, I've posted 6 of the shots I took on my
website.
     Next week my short photo-essay on the Reading
canal system may see light of day, should it contain
anything worth publicising.
     Thanks to all who replied to my mail about places
to visit last week

     Andrew

Andrew Lawson
www.erizo.co.uk