Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:54:57 -0800

steve lehuray wrote:

> Marc,
> Looking at the ads in the Catalogue I would guess they could easily afford
> the small fee for internet access. As an enthusiastic Leica owner I was only
> making suggestions in the hope that the LHSA, which is supported by our
> dues, could improve their position. Also those ads in the catalogue never
> seem to change from quarterly issue to quarterly issue. Move the catalogue
> to the LHSA web site and that will free up Viewfinder (the excellent
><Snip> . The LHSA and Leica needs to attract a younger
> membership base.
> Steve
> Annapolis
><Snip>
I think the whole point of sending out the selling lists is that the buying and
selling is among trusted members not the general multitudes and that is a reason
to belong to the club. I agree he LHSA needs to attract a younger membership
base and there are some issues which need to be addressed.
Mark Rabiner