Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm versus 120
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 21:35:36 -0800

Well Ted,
My favorite definition of a professional is someone who can get good results
from any equipment because he will take the time to discover it's
limitations and then either utilize them or figure out how to work within
them.

You've offered similar advice more than once on the LUG...

I think when you say "just go out and do it" you're ignoring all the work
that you and other pros do before and after an assignment to prepare
yourselves for the few moments of "doing it".

Even if you "just do it", you should at least have a model of what you want
to achieve and then compare what you get with what you expected to get.

Your model may not be a "scientific" one with charts and graphs, but I bet
you have at least a set of artistic standards that you continue to upgrade.

Mike Quinn