Subject: [Leica] Paying Viewfinder's editor
From: Fred Zimmerman <fredz@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 10:45:16 -0600

  Roy Moss does a magnificent job editing Viewfinder, and he certainly
should be paid to do it. People who argue against that should be ashamed of
themselves. (I don't know the man, by the way; but I know good editing.) It
is particularly silly to argue that whether to pay someone for a job should
depend on whether the person has other income.

Fred