Subject: Re: [Leica] lens adapters
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 21:31:07 -0800

For LTM to M adapters, contact Stephen Gandy.   He has the set of three that
adapts 35mm through 135mm for $100 plus shipping and sales tax applicable to
a California resident.  LeicaNikon@Earthlink.net.

I am using a set of these aftermarket adapters with great results.   They
have the appearance of fine quality.

Roland Smith
roland@dnai.com