Subject: Re: [Leica] 75mm tab
From: "Julian Thomas" <Mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:58:05 -0000

When some of us met up with TomA in London, he suggested a 35mm summilux tab
which is available from Leica dealers - I'm not sure of cost yet. He
suggested epoxy with maybe a coupla screws to hold it. Being technically
useless i was going to try superglue. I'm fairly new to Leicas and I shoot
street stuff witha 35 summilux asph on an M4-2 and the 75 on an M6. I'm
constantly pre focussing on the 35 by the tab. I'm a lot slower with the 75
and I thought a tab might help (nothing to do with poor camera skills of
course!!).

Julian