Subject: Re: [Leica] The M6 Fugue
From: Pierre Charbonneau <charbonneaup@videotron.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:17:46 -0500

It is interresting to note that when a electronic M camera is mentioned, or
dreamed, or wished, some colleagues are afraid of losing the classic manual M6.
The M6 will remained, I am sure, on the market a long as there is a demand.

When the M6 has been introduced, the M4-P was offered along. But the lack of
sales made it disapeared. And we don't hear since much laments.

Pierre

Afterswift@aol.com a *crit :