Subject: [Leica] Early {but not THAT early} 35/1.4 ASPH...
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:30:04 -0500

As I read the description, this lens is "silver-chrome."  Am I incorrect in
the belief that the valuable-- to collectors-- first generation aspheric
lens came only in black over aluminum barrels?  If I am correct in my
understanding, this could not be so valuable, though it might well have been
a bargain at US$1,900.

	Buzz Hausner