Subject: RE: [Leica] Berlin 1945
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:42:07 -0000

While there is little question the world now knows that the photo captured
the substitution of one symbol of evil and repression for another, the photo
also capture an act that symbolized the end of WWII in Europe...which was
cause for celebration around the planet.

B. D. who was born the following year in the USofA.