Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Loupe
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:18:42 -0800

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> Do you think Leica made it themselves or had it made?
> Mark Rabiner
> ----
>
> ...and what country was the loupe made in, and who manufactured the glass,
> and is it version 1, 2, 3 or 3.4...?

Hey! if Leica really designed this thing and it was glass and they put it
together in Solms I'd be a little more interested in checking it out.
I figured they just got it from Schneider and put thier name on it and I already
don't use Scheider loops.
I use a Nikon 50 1.4 turned up side down and a PEAK Scale Lupe 10 X. The
Schneider lupes never seem to magnify enough despite their Times (X) indications.
Mark Rabiner