Subject: [Leica] Photos on the Web
From: "Gib Robinson" <robinson@sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 15:07:38 -0800

For those of you not familiar with the MSN site, you can access the full
list of albums posted by LUGers at the URL below.

I've found posting photos to be much easier than I anticipated. There are
some limitations, like not being able to edit the sequence of photos or the
album title once you've posted them, but the basics work very well. Once you
are in an album, you can enlarge thumbnails quickly and move back to the
list of albums by clicking on "album list" at the top of the album page.

http://content.communities.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=list_albums&ID_Com
munity=Leicausers

- --Gib