Subject: [Leica] Re: LUGThe M6 Fugue
From: Eric Welch <elwm6@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 20:22:15 -0800

On 3/22/00 2:23 AM, Bob Rosen at afterswift@aol.com wrote:

> Because it would not be manual. It would lose the
> tactile quality that makes the M the precision camera system it is. It would
> be an assembled camera, not a hand finished camera. That loss would show in
> the negatives and prints.

I don't know about it being assembled (other than the electronics obviously)
but you are so right. This would be a tragedy after people see what they
lose.
- --

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

What we do upon some great occasion will probably depend on what we already
are: and what we are will be the result of previous years of
self-discipline.
 - H. P. Liddon