Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New York prices
From: Jay Kumarasamy <jayk@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 21:45:21 -0800 (PST)

Colin,

I can only speak for the game, not for the spectators !.  It is a lovely
sport, although highly commercialized now.  I haven't gone to a match
for more than 20 years and did not watch it even on TV for about 15 years,
until about 5 years ago, they started telecasting on pay-per-view channel
here in the US.  To my dismay, I saw players wearing bright colorful
clothes.  I still prefer the off-white cricket clothes.

BTW, cricket is nice to watch on TV too, where I hope they don't show
fans urinating !.

- - Jay