Subject: [Leica] Bessa and Leica
From: calciua@hn.va.nec.com
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:25:18 -0500

Gentle folk,

I watched with interest the threads about the experiences you all had with
the various Voigtlander/Cosina lenses and decided to check out the product
line. I did this through the internet and I compiled a complete (I think)
list of what Cosina makes under the Voigtlander line and what the prices
are in Yen (MSRP), Dollar equivalent, U.S. Street price (taken from the
websites of Tamarkin, B&H, Gandi, etc).

All this information is now saved in a small eXcell spreadheet and if
anyone wants it, I can email it to you, just drop me a line.

Unfortunately, there are several products that Cosina makes but that nobody
imports into the USA.
Most notably is a great angle finder (rotating 90 degrees) that can be
fitted with attachments for 15mm etc.
Also, there are some interesting grips for the Bessa cameras.
Missing also are some new 35mm lenses that do not show up on anybody's web
pages
Although available, I could not get a japanese price for the screw-to-m
adapter. US pricing for it though is 50 bucks.
Andrei D. Calciu
NEC America, Inc.
No Archive