Subject: Re: [Leica] FS Friday March 24 - Attn: Ted!
From: BenTroGa@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 01:38:34 EST

Ted:

 I think you should offer these as "collector's items" on ebay.  Offer to
provide a certificate of authenticity as to your ownership.  The prices would
skyrocket as soon as people found out who owned them.  Why, heck, the Ansel
Adams Hassy went for over 200k, and that was only a Hassy!

The prospective buyer could also hope to find a microscopic thread from some
of your old underwear garnishing the eyepiece where you used the famous
lint-free cloth to cleanse that area of humidity whilst you were trekking
thru the jungles of distant lands.

Gosh - the endless possiblities boggle the mind!  I'll bet the price would go
high enough for you to buy TWO R8 motors!

(This thread could go on for pages and pages, but it is midnite, I just got
in from work, and I'm going to get some rest!)

Bennett