Subject: RE: [Leica] Photos on the Web
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:14:09 -0500

> >It is my understanding Bill Gates is the owner of THE largest stock
> photography
> >collection in the known world.
>
> Yes, but that is not a reason to give him more for free.

Completely agree.  One thing I have learned about Gates, and has proven to
be correct time and time again, is what ever it 'appears' his intention is,
it is merely to distract one from his true intention.

I would say it is a bad idea to have LUG photos on any site owned by Gates,
given my understanding that he would now own rights to those photos.