Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M6 WA
From: "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:59:30 -0000

> They're made by ZING and I bought them at one of the big camera stores in
> Toronto, possibly Alt Camera. Cool, aren't they?
> --
I carried my gear around in a vest yesterday - it's not a photo vest and it
has no protection for the kit, so something like that would be ideal. I'll
have to search the camera shops. My M4-2 needs to go back to Classic Camera
next week as the vf image isn't  in-line - I'll try then. You recommended
Tecno, I think.

Julian