Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos on the Web
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:52:14 -0700

He does not own the rights to the photos! He, or his lawyers, will not come
to your house and demand the neg/chrome! He can use THE FILE you uploaded
for any reasonable purpose such as advertising and promotion. Considering
the file size, you would not get a quality picture of any size from those
files.

John Collier