Subject: RE: [Leica] The M6 Fugue
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:29:08 -0500

In 1954 I was still a year away from being amazed, shocked and thrilled into
existence <g>, although for those of you who were kicking back then I
imagine you did find the M3 to be a quantum leap forward for 35mm
photography in many ways.

But don't you think characterizing the arrival of an AE M6 in those terms is
overstating  it just a tad?  ;-)

Bob Kramer