Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica recovering
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:27:16 EST

In a message dated 3/24/00 9:54:00 AM Central Standard Time,
jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk writes:

<< On a related tack, I saw this topic mentioned in a recent book on the
 subject of Leica servicing that I  acquired, written by Thomas Tomosy.
 The book is well produced the photos are clear and sharp but there seems to
 be way too little information included.
 Someone described it as 'a great deconstruction manual' ! I would caution
 anyone against expecting to become proficient as a camera technician using
 this as their guide.

 Jem

Thanks for the tip.