Subject: [Leica] Re: Two questions
From: kwilcox@mail.davison.k12.mi.us (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:22:36 -0400

Kurt:

I think the author was trying to drive the price down even further. If
there is a bargain in Leica lenses it is the 135 Hector. a very nice lens
and dirt cheap. I have two of them. (M and LTM)

Ken Wilcox

>2 - I was given a whole stack of articles on the M-cameras that appeared
>in the late 80s or early 90s. Very interesting. The author (I forget his
>name) comments on the 135 mm f4.5 Hektor - "forget about that one." Why,
>what's the problem with that lens? If any?
>
>Thanks in advance

DO NOT use the reply fuction! Address any response to wilcox@tir.com

- ----
Ken Wilcox                        Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits

				      preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
						   <kwilcox@gfn.org>