Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos on the Web
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:53:11 -0800

Hans Pahlen wrote:

> I can't help feeling a bit sad, as I was trying to do something for the benefit of the rest of you on my spare time, and my reward are whinings and complaints. It is easy to feel like dropping the whole idea, and spend my time on better things.
>
> I hope it is perfectly clear to everyone that posting to the MSN involves a certain risk.
>
> Like the rest of you, I don't know what it really means legally either, but please stop this discussion. It is Friday evening, and I am alone at home (my wife is in NYC), and after a couple of Scotch later on tonight, I might just feel like killing the whole thing if you keep on whining. It just takes one or two mouse-clicks to do it...
>
> Hans
><Snip>
Hi Hans I have not responded to this thread yet and usually have noting much to
say on it for a change.
But for a change I'm responding to say that you have done this with your own
time with a positive attitude and it's a shame to get shot down if that's what
happened. My images are my lifes work and I for one am VERY careful as to where
they go and under what conditions and so if there is ever and question on these
things I don't even consider it.
Soon I'll have a website and people will be stealing my images like crazy and
I'll see them everywhere.
I guess I'll deal with it when the time comes.
But thanks for the deeds done with a positive attitude!
Mark Rabiner