Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos on the Web
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:04:07 -0500

Hans, judge the acceptance of your site by the many people who have posted
photos there.  The complainers have undoubtedly not done so, so don't worry
about what they may say.

Dan C.

At 06:44 PM 24-03-00 +0100, Hans Pahlen wrote:
>I can't help feeling a bit sad, as I was trying to do something for the
benefit of the rest of you on my spare time, and my reward are whinings and
complaints. It is easy to feel like dropping the whole idea, and spend my
time on better things.

>I hope it is perfectly clear to everyone that posting to the MSN involves
a certain risk.

>Like the rest of you, I don't know what it really means legally either,
but please stop this discussion. It is Friday evening, and I am alone at
home (my wife is in NYC), and after a couple of Scotch later on tonight, I
might just feel like killing the whole thing if you keep on whining. It
just takes one or two mouse-clicks to do it...