Subject: [Leica] MSN TOS
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 20:19:30 -0500

L:uggers,
        It was with great interest, I read all the comments about posting
pictures on MSN.
        Han did in very nice thing for all of us and should be applauded for
it.
        However, as a professional photographer interested in licensing the
use of his work, I have to say, the wording of the TOS allows free access to
the material as posted on their web site by anyone, WITH OUT compensation.
That means, anyone can grab your picture and make an international ad
promoting anything, and you can not do anything about it.
       BE CAREFUL, be very careful. On a private web site, you can protect
your copyright. On MSN you are giving it away. Believe me it is important.

Happy Snaps,
Sal DiMarco, Jr.