Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V16 #68
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 22:24:29 -0500

> It seems nearly everythingthing will get shot
> at, even your generous public spirited efforts at creating a place for
> sharing information and images in a more graphically rich environment
> then this mailing list (gee what a concept! we are photographers...).

That's just not true.  NO ONE has taken 'a shot at' anything.  Why don't
you read what WAS said, not what you (and others) THINK was said.  The only
things I read were people discussing the terms of the 'agreement'.  That
can hardly be construed as either 'whining', 'complaining' or 'taking a
shot at'.

> Until then don't take them seriously.

If you don't take agreements as a serious matter, that is your business,
but don't belittle and insult others because they want to understand what
it is they agree to.