Subject: Re: [Leica] Apology, lawyer joke
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 08:42:27 EST

In a message dated 3/25/00 1:05:37 AM Central Standard Time,
cbabing3@swbell.net writes:

<<  Of course, there may be other cultures (than the US) where
 lawyers are held in higher esteem and would be offended by the remark in
 question, and if so then we have another f***y pack issue.

 Cheers,
 Kip >>
Good Morning, Kip:

Nice to hear your thoughts!  Seems there continue to be a number of persons
who wish to control that which others think and say.  Just the other day
someone redefined "bigot" as "a anyone who disagrees with my view."

Some of the boards are very beneficial, in my view, as they let people
express themselves very explicitly which allows us to know how others truly
feel about controversial subjects rather than being fed "politically correct"
nonsense.

Is early and I need to step down from my soapbox and get to the breakfast
table.  Later this morning I will take out my frustration on the poor M-3
that I am just beginning to refurbish.

Have a nice day.

Don R.