Subject: RE: [Leica] Photos on the Web
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 09:08:09 -0500

> >>In hundreds of commercial shoots I have done, it has worked that way,
and
> in fact, I encourage it TO work that way.  It, to me, is just common
sense.

> Thankfully, I don't believe most photographers would agree w/ you.

I know they don't.  I'm a conservative in a liberal environment ;-)

> The biggest
> and smallest AD agencies do not work this way, unless they feel they can
put
> one over on the photographer.

It is not pulling 'one over on the photographer', don't be insulting.  It
is my choice to take the contract or not.  I am not stupid, and get paid
quite well for the work I do.

> If you like to give things away that's fine,

Giving things away?  You consider getting paid what I ask giving things
away?  That makes no sense to me.