Subject: [Leica] Leica slide projectors?
From: Ross Volk <volkr@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 15:33:08 -0500

Hi,
    I'm a relatively new subscriber to the user group and have been
sitting back enjoying the discussions. Decided to jump in with my own
inquiry.
    I shoot w/ both R8 and M6 cameras and generally utilize transparency
film. I'm strictly an amateur and periodically view slides with friends
and family with a Kodak Ektagraphic projector. Do any of you have
experience using the Leica slide projectors and would I see noticeable
image improvement in the projection process with one? How does the P-150
stack up against their other models. From what I can read, it seems like
the higher grade Leica projectors are geared more towards professional
slide show presentations (i.e. dissolve, etc.) and I really don't need
that level of sophistication. Any and all opinions welcome!

Regards,
Ross Volk