Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica slide projectors?
From: Jerald Rosenfeld <jarosenfeld@home.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 20:29:11 -0800

I have the P300 and a  Daylight Attachemnt. Best combination that I have
seen for viewing slides. Hard for me imagine that Schneider makes a lens
as good as the 90MM Super ColorPlan. The only negative is the projector
does not use carousels. Otherwise I think it is as good as I will be
able to get for a home application.

Jerry