Subject: [Leica] RE: FS: 35mm Summicron ASPH and IIIf with Summitar
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 10:47:36 -0500

I have had one for about a month now and it is always parked on my IIIf or
IIIg. It is outstanding. I'll probably sell my 35 Summicron M as it doesn't
get used. The Asph is the first lens (that I've owned) that does not appear
to get better by stopping down. It IS a bit heavy comparatively speaking,
but not so much as to be burdensome.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>