Subject: [Leica] V35 Focomat
From: Louis DiBacco <louis.dibacco@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 22:44:43 -0500

> Date: Sun, 26 Mar 00 17:12:34 -0800
> From: ai <aideas@pasonline.com>
> Subject: [Leica] Leitz Focomat V35
>
> Hello Group,
>
> I'm new to this list and am looking to getting back into B&W developing
> and printing after almost 20 years. I was looking at a used Leitz Focomat
> V35 for my new darkroom. Can someone enlighten me as to what the
> different modules do? Can one get by with only the color module for B&W
> work? Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks.
>
> Ai Buangsuwon
> Altadena, CA

Ai,

Color module will work just fine with B&W VC papers. Also consider
buying under the lens filters, i.e. Ilford, Kodak, etc. They help to
fill in the "holes." I also use old Kodak green and deep blue filters at
times. Experiment with your different papers. I use a V35 and love it.
Good luck.
Best,
Louis DiBacco