Subject: [Leica] Re : Leica Slide projector
From: "Bernard Degaute" <bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 22:33:14 +0200

Ross,

I've got a P600 IR and I'm completely happy with it. I think the 2002 is not
necessary specially if you don't need dissolve.
If you want to spare money :
 -  the IR command is not a must
 - I compared (at home, hundreds of slides) both Colorplan and Super
Colorplan and it's very difficult (as I'm concerned) to see a difference
(better??? details in dark areas but maybe it doesn't worth money).
The power of the P150 is not enough to project in a large room (max focal
lenght of 90 mm).

The P600 is really a good deal.

Hope this helps

Bernard