Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: 35mm Summicron ASPH and IIIf with Summitar
From: Bernard <4829.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:29:25 +0400

"Timothy R. Kuntz" wrote:

> Since I have the 90/2.8 and am planning on getting the 35 as a second lens, would you recommend getting the 50 first?
> Tim K

No, seeing that you have a 90, your next lens should be the 35. From there on it's a personal matter. I would make my
third lens a 24, or perhaps a 21. Then I would fill the gap and get the 50. The 50 is a very useful lens, but getting it
as your second lens, after the 90, makes little sense: they are both on the long end.

Bernard