Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in Canada
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 00:28:34 -0700

Dan,

Does that include Gerry Smith? If L-K did not get ANY of Kindermann's repair
staff that is a serious blow to the new distributor. It makes grey market
very attractive as I would only want Gerry working on or supervising the
repair of my cameras and lenses. Kindermann has also picked up Rollei and
Cosina (Voigtlander) screw mount cameras and lenses (both did not have any
Canadian distributor). As was previously stated L-K only has Leica on a
trial basis for a year. Interesting Leica times in Canada!

John Collier