Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinions on Digilux Zoom
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:02:23 -0800

I have borrowed a friends Digilux Zoom to make images for some eBay sales.
It does a nice job, and is a fairly decent little camera. I would also
imagine Leica may have had some say in the quality of the lens, because I
got two enquiries from people wanting to know what kind of camera I used as
the photos were remarkable enough to comment upon. I could not believe it
was my photography! I assumed it was the quality of the camera!
The optical zoom is especially handy as it doesn't reduce the resoution in
zooming in. I can do a 5x7 on my Epson Photo Printer that is hard to
distinguish from a real print.
All in all, not a bad device.
Dan