Subject: Re: [Leica] Waterproof Leicas?
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 19:47:02 EST

In a message dated 3/27/00 6:26:47 PM Central Standard Time,
images@InfoAve.Net writes:

<< Could I fabricate a plastic
 waterproof  bag enclosure for an M6 with a Voigtlaender 15 and not worry
 about focusing?

 Leically,

 Tina Manley, ASMP
 http://www.tinamanley.com >>
Good evening, Tina:

I am a SCUBA diver and on dive trips have occasionally seen what looks as if
it were a large, tough plastic Bagie that is good down to about 15 feet.  You
might look in one of the dive magazines for an ad.  I believe it is called an
Ewia bag.  Might help you.

Don R.