Subject: Re: [Leica] case's and what not.
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:18:01 -0800

Save your money. The "never-ready" case is an abomination. It keeps you from
using the camera! If you're worried about bumps, you're a collector. Leave
the leica at home or in your bank vault. If you want to use it, don't cover
it up. Hold it in your hands. That's what it's for.

he bumps add character. Each one reminds you of an incident in the past. One
day collectors will wise up and pay extra for bumps...

Mike Quinn