Subject: [Leica] Re: Er, shame on my off-topic post
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 00:14:09 -0800

Funny how eccentricities run thru this group. I used to rebuild wheels on an
old British Falcon bike when I lived in Chicago in '68. The other challenge
was repairing the "tubular" (not clinch-on) tires that had the inner tube
inside. With all the glass on Chicago bike paths, I was patching and sewing
those tires back up at least once a week. I would time myself to see how
fast I could do it, and got the tube and tire repair down to about 40
minutes.

Any faster, and my sewing job just put more holes in the tube!

On bike trips along the lakerfront paths from Evanston down to Grant Park ,
I still have some old Leica photos of the free Jefferson Airplane concerts.
A few are even in focus.

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger.