Subject: Re: [Leica] 25mm f4 Skopar
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:22:40 -0800

Nathan, Guy, Hans, et al.-
Thanks for your really interesting thoughts on the Skopar! Since I am an LTM
user as well, the idea of a IIIa or IIIc with the compact Skopar appeals to
me a great deal. I have the distinct feeling that I won't be second guessing
my self if I got one, and wondering if the Heliar might not have been a
better choice!
Thanks again- Your experiences have once again, as always, made a transition
easier!
Dan (looking to make life more interesting) Post