Subject: [Leica] Bargain Priced Leica Stock???
From: Bill <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 08:57:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi Gang,

For those of you who have been waiting to buy Leica Camera stock at a
good price, I think you are about to get a chance to do just that.

The stock has been around the 8.00 Euro (about the same as dollars)
level.  Yesterday it closed at 8.05.  I believe you are going to see
a significant price decline in the next few of weeks if not sooner.
I have no idea where the bottom is, but if it gets close to 6.00
Euros watch for big changes to take place at Solms.  If it gets close
to 5.00 Euros look for major management changes.

Regards,

Bill