Subject: [Leica] Waterproof Leica
From: John Paul <johnpaul@videotron.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:01:15 -0500

>Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:20:43 -0700
>From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] re: Waterproof Leica
>
>I have been mucking around looking for the site but no dice so far. Would
>have the exact URL?

As per your request, here's where you can find Underwater Photo Tech

http://www.uwphoto.com/home.html

As per the usual, I have no financial, commercial............

However, I had dealt with Fred during my days with Aqua Vision and can
recommend him without hesitation.  Plus the man has a pet pig.

John M. Paul