Subject: Re: [Leica] case's and what not.
From: Lucien <director@ubi.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:36:57 +0200

Ted Grant wrote:

> I hold the base plate in my teeth like an old pirate with their sword
> and the roll of shot film is into a pocket.  What do you do for a quick
> change film time?

Ted,

Two cameras.
;-)

More seriously, I always try to have a shirt with a pocket.

But during the winter, no pocket..and with cold finger ...I
dropped the baseplate (and film) in the snow sometimes.
That's why I like that case which stays on my belly thanks
to the strap which is attached to it and not to the camera.
I have to keep the camera in my hand in any case.

Lucien