Subject: RE: [Leica] "Stock" options
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:47:34 -0500

At 12:20 PM 3/29/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >  I use Hindsight's Inview/Stockview and it can do everything you
> > would ever need.
>
>Not if you don't use a Mac...
>
>Any recommendations for a Windoze based program?

Austin -

Inview/Stockview is available for Windows!  I've been using it on my PC
since last September.  The hard copy of manual is not finished yet but I've
used the Mac manual with no problems.  Now the Windows manual is available
in pdf form.  See their web page for details:
http://www.hindsightltd.com/news.htm#Anchor-Windows-27443
I cannot recommend Jim Cook and Hindsight highly enough.  He takes a
personal interest in being sure that you are satisfied with the program in
every way.  I had some problems getting images to show up in the catalogue
and he worked day and night until we figured out the problem.
This is not a program that you will ever outgrow.  It does everything.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com