Subject: RE: Vs: [Leica] adapter problem with 15mm Heliar
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:43:53 -0800

Hey, Dave...I may be really off- base here, but I can't think of a reason
why the white dot being misaligned would in any way effect exposure reading.
The meter is measuring light coming through the lens hitting the shutter.
Whether or not the lens is mounted at 12 o'clock, the same amount of light
is getting through. What might be happening is that you are somehow getting
thrown by the misaligned dot, and are setting exposures incorrectly.

B. D.
Down the road in Brookline, MA