Subject: RE: [Leica] "Stock" options
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:55:59 -0500

At 02:52 PM 3/29/00 -0500, you wrote:

>Thank you very much!  I originally checked their price list and their
>'demo' section, and all they showed were Mac versions...  Thanks for the
>initial tip, I have been looking for a good program like this, and the
>cost is peanuts compared to the usability it offers!

Anytime, Austin.  I hope you like the program as much as I do.  It has a
long learning curve, but it's worth it.  Just don't expect to install it
one day and start sending invoices the next.  You will spend a considerable
amount of time setting it up to your preferences.  Tell Jim I recommended him!

Good luck -

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com