Subject: Re: [Leica] Waterproof Leicas?
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:24:56 +0200

Tina,
I just read the digests of the last days where the topic started. Let me add
my $0,04 (twoo for each part)

1. I saw your picture of the week and was very impressed. Until I saw it I
   could understand all these posts recommending a range of Cameras from a
   disposable P&S to the Nikonos.

   In the moment I saw your picture I could understand why you prefer to take
   your Leica. It is difficult to put into words, but I think it is difficult
   to put so much emotions into a photo using a P&S if you'd rather use your
   Leica.

2. I have seen an EWA-Bag at a flea market. It uses the filter trick: You can
   screw the tight sealed frontlens into the filterthread of your camera. A
   couple of adapters are provided.
   The plastic bag is sealed like a zip bag but is protected very well. I did
   not buy it, because it seemed to have fungus. If you buy it be sure to keep
   it in a light and dry place.

Christoph